We assist NFA member firms in taking proactive steps required to identify, assess and reduce areas of risk. Part of our risk assessment process includes on-site mock regulatory testing and review of client systems and procedures. This independent third-party testing process can be an important and integral part of your risk management process.
Integrated into the testing and risk assessment process, we will evaluate the aspects of your business subject to NFA regulatory compliance, including:
- Recordkeeping Compliance
- Trading and Transaction Records
- New Account Documentation
- Customer Complaints and Arbitration matters
- Advertising and Marketing Materials
- Compliance Procedures
- Registration Records
- Client Disclosure Documents and Privacy Notices
- Testing of Anti-Money Laundering Programs, Business Continuity Plans, Regulation S-P Controls and Other Compliance Programs
- Client Contracts and Account Files
- Processes for Evaluating Actual and Potential Conflicts of Interest and the Mitigation of Targeted Conflicts
Finally, as part of the review we will make recommendations and upon completion of our testing or risk assessment, you will be provided with an finding report , which will addresses any critical concerns requiring immediate action.